Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Frustration

we lost tonight to fruitport 8-1. yes that is an ugly score but no sure it really was an 8-1 game. more like an 4-1 or 5-1 game.

more to the point is that we played really bad. its not that they were that much better than us was an 8-1 score would indicate but more we did not play defense at all. it was like watching the team chase fruitport. why......

million dollar question is how to get them to change.....................

grant on thursday.

should be a win.

if we play like we can.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Seamus said...

Hey. I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I was searching through profiles and saw that you like ID Creation/Evolution. I have a blog all about that here. Come check it out.

If you're so inclined, I'd be happy to invite you in to post your own views and discuss the issue.

Let me know, just leave a comment on the blog.

 
At 12:03 AM, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,

What's OV's record now?

I hope you destroy NorthPointe.

- j d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home