Monday, July 09, 2007

Movie Quote Monday #28 and # 25 still

still up for grabs is MQM#25, here is what has been given thus far:
original quote:
'What the hell were you thinking? I mean I had the guy and you let him get away. Look at me when I talk to you, what kind of cop are you anyway?'

hint - movie came out before 2000
- the movie is an action comedy with two A listers and one B+ or A- star

new hint - one A star is a male(currently not in the movie buisness) the other is a female, the B star is a male(once married to a 80s-90s tv sitcom star)

another quote from the same movie:- I know what this is. This is an espresso machine. No, no, no it’s a snow cone maker that’s what it is. Is it a water heater?

two points for this one as well

guesses so far-
super troopers
48 hrs



this weeks quote:

person 1 'I'm sorry sir, have you made your decision?'
person 2 'Yes I have, supersize my balls.'


Score:
Troy - 13
Susie - 12
Eric - 2
Annie - 1

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, July 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week's is She's All That. I have decided the key to this game is to watch whatever movies are on TV at any given time...I just saw this one this past weekend. "I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Well, except for that whole hooker thing."

For #25, is it True Lies? When they are talking about the nuke??

-Susie

 
At 12:22 AM, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRUE LIES!! I think I deserve the point. If I'd have checked the post anytime over the last week I would have gotten it. And Susie sounds like she was just guessing...

 
At 12:23 AM, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, that was annie.

 
At 9:27 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Carl said...

susie takes the lead with two correct answers for three points. sorry annie close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, atleast thats what i hear.

 
At 5:30 PM, July 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh....people are starting to get jealous of my commanding lead. Must be rough way at the bottom.

-Susie (or you can all just call me "The Leader")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home