Monday, June 16, 2008

Movie Quote Monday #65

wow lots of comments. annies comment #1 there is an end in sight, atleast for me. i am not going to tell anyone but the end of round one is near. annies comment #2 while i appreciate your commitment and sacrifice i cannot make exceptions otherwise everyone would try to get special excemptions every week. bad internet or not the quote was out there a while before i gave any clue. annies comment #3 no comment.

so here is this weeks quote


'Yeah, I know like 20 people who thought you were a girl, not from the side.'




Score:
Susie - 24
Troy - 23
Eric - 13
Annie - 3
Todd - 1

3 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, June 18, 2008, Blogger Wags said...

I have no idea but I laughed out loud when I read this... (:

oh, and if I was cheating, I think I would have a lot more than 13 points.

 
At 9:20 PM, June 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just hit me...is it Blades of Glory?

-Susie

 
At 12:13 PM, July 26, 2008, Blogger Wags said...

dickie roberts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home